We have three self-contained bungalow-style chalets individually sited in the
south-east corner of this most beautiful bay with its’ sweeping curves. The
chalets are all situated on individual private sites nestled into the hillside.
Each chalet has magnificent, uninterrupted views of Ben Mhor Coigach and the
Summer Isles, directly overlooking Isle Martin.
All three chalets have three bedrooms and sleep 4/5 persons.
Two chalets have one double bedroom and two single bedrooms,
sleeping four people.
One chalet has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and one
single bedroom sleeping five people.
The chalets all have an open plan living room, kitchen and dining area. The
bathroom in each chalet has a wash hand basin, toilet and a bath with an
overhead electric shower.
Click to contact us about this home
- 3 chalets
- 3 bedrooms
- Two chalets: 1 x Double, 2 x Single rooms - sleeps 4
- One chalet: 1 x Double, 1 x bunk bed, 1 x single - sleeps 5
- Open plan living room/kitchenette
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Dining area
- Colour television (with 100+ free-view channels)
- DVD Player
- Kettle, toaster, fridge (with small freezer
compartment), microwave and electric cooker
- Kitchen utensils, crockery,
cutlery and tableware
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Smoke alarm
and fire extinguisher
- Child cots/highchairs available on request
- All bed linen is provided with the exception of towels
- All windows are double glazed.
Private parking is available at each chalet.
Electricity is by £1 coin operated meter, which also powers the
Pets are permitted but only with prior permission and in all cases must be
kept under control at all times.
Ardmair Bay - Chalets