We have three self-contained bungalow-style chalets individually sited in the south-east corner of this most beautiful bay with its’ sweeping curves, Tigh-na-mara, Dal-na-Mara and Ruigh-na-Mara. The chalets are all situated on individual private sites nestled into the hillside.
Each chalet has magnificent, uninterrupted views of Ben Mhor Coigach and the Summer Isles, directly overlooking Isle Martin.
All three chalets have three bedrooms and sleep up to either 4 or 5 persons.
Two chalets have one double bedroom and two single bedrooms, sleeping four people.
One chalet has one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and one single bedroom sleeping five people.
The chalets all have an open plan living room, kitchen and dining area. The bathroom in each chalet has a wash hand basin, toilet and a bath with an overhead electric shower.
Rates for chalets start at £300 per week.
Our chalets include:
- Free WIFI broadband
- Open plan living room/kitchenette with stunning views
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Colour television with a selection of freeview channels
- DVD Player and CD Player/Radio
- Kettle, toaster, fridge (with small freezer compartment), microwave and electric cooker, Kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and tableware
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Smoke alarm and fire extinguisher
- Child cots/highchairs available on request
- Tourist information pack
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Hair Dryer
Private parking is available at each chalet.
Electricity is by £1 coin operated meter, which also powers the electric heaters.
Pets are permitted but only with prior permission and in all cases must be kept under control at all times.