Located in the middle of a
working croft at Ardmair Bay. The Top House has spectacular views across open fields
Isle Martin, Ben Mhor Coigach and the Summer Isles. The house is located well back
from the main road, offering a
quiet relaxing break in this beautiful part of Scotland.
The Top House is well furnished and equipped to a high standard.
The house has three en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to seven persons.
bedroom is located on the ground floor with en-suite shower-room, wash hand
basin and toilet.
A double bedroom is located on the first floor with an en-suite
shower-room, wash hand basin and toilet.
A third bedroom is also located on the first floor and contains a
double and single bed. This bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom,
wash hand basin, toilet, bath and overhead shower. All bedrooms have stunning
On the ground floor of the property there is a large spacious dining and living
room area with an open fireplace. Patio doors from this room allow for access to a paved area and
the fenced garden.
The ground floor also has a convenient utility room, separate WC, fully-equipped spacious
The property also boasts a small sun lounge to the front of the house. A ramped path to the front
of the property provides access for those
with reduced mobility.
Click to contact us about this home
- New house in traditional style
- 3 ensuite bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 7 people
- 2 first floor bedrooms: master with double & single bed, ensuite bathroom;
double room with ensuite shower room
- Ground floor twin room with ensuite shower room
- Additional ground floor WC
- Large lounge
- Open fire
- Colour television (with Sky TV including children’s channel and Sky Plus
- DVD Player
- CD Player/Radio
- Kettle, toaster, fridge, separate freezer, microwave and electric cooker
- Kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and tableware
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Washing Machine and Tumble Drier
- Smoke alarm and fire extinguisher
- Child cots/highchairs available on request
- Tourist information pack
- Garden and outdoor washing line & patio
- All bed linen is provided with the exception of towels
- All windows are double glazed
- Patio area and fenced garden with garden furniture
- Hair dryers
- BT Sport Channel
Private parking is available to the rear of Top House.
Heating and hot water is provided by an oil fired central heating system, the
cost of which is included in the rental price. Fuel for the open fire is not
provided but may be purchased locally.
Electricity is by £1 coin operated meter.
Pets are permitted but only with prior permission and in all cases must be
kept under control at all times.