We have one self-contained bungalow-style chalet individually sited in the south-east corner of this most beautiful bay with its’ sweeping curves – Dal-na-Mara. The chalet is situated on an individual private site nestled into the hillside.
The chalet has magnificent, uninterrupted views of Ben Mhor Coigach and the Summer Isles, directly overlooking Isle Martin.
Dal na Mara has three bedrooms and sleeps up to five people, a double bedroom, bunk room and a single room.
The chalet has an open plan living room, kitchen and dining area. The bathroom has a wash hand basin, toilet and a bath with an overhead electric shower.
For regular guests, we are currently in the process of replacing Ruigh na Mara chalet with a shiny new building. No bookings are being taken yet for our new build as we are still working on timescales for completion.
Rates for chalets start at £350 per week.
|Dates||Chalet – 4 Persons|
|13 March – 15 May 2021||£370|
|15 May – 28 August 2021||£400|
|28 August – 9 October 2021||£370|
Dal-na-Mara Availability Calendar
To make a booking enquiry select the start and end dates from the calendar below and fill out the contact form that appears. Alternatively you can contact us directly.
Our chalet includes:
- Free WIFI broadband
- Open plan living room/kitchenette with stunning views
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Colour television with a selection of freeview channels
- DVD Player and CD Player/Radio
- Kettle, toaster, fridge (with small freezer compartment), microwave and electric cooker, Kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and tableware
- Iron and ironing board
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Smoke alarm and fire extinguisher
- Child cots/highchairs available on request
- Tourist information pack
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Hair Dryer
Private parking is available at the chalet.
Electricity is by a coin operated meter which accepts both £2 and £1 coins.
Pets are permitted but only with prior permission and in all cases must be kept under control at all times.