Corncrake Beach Cottage
Corncrake Cottage is located immediately above the pebbled beach at Ardmair Bay and sleeps up to 4 persons. The cottage looks directly onto the beach below and out to sea, allowing for magnificent, uninterrupted views of Ben Mhor Coigach and the Summer Isles, and overlooks Isle Martin across the water.
The lapping of the waves from the sea below can be heard from Corncrake and the sunsets over Ardmair Bay are breathtaking.
Corncrake cottage comprises of two bedrooms, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom located on the first floor. Both bedrooms have views directly out to the sea. The bathroom, also on the first floor has a wash hand basin, toilet and a bath with an overhead electric shower.
The cottage has a cosy, spacious living room and dining area with an open fireplace suitable for burning logs and coal. There is a separate well equipped kitchen and a small utility room. There is a small fenced garden area with an outdoor bench to enjoy the stunning view.
Self-catering cottages start at £420 per week.
|Dates||Corncrake Cottage – Up to 4 Persons|
|9 January – 27 March 2021||£420 per week|
|27 March – 15 May 2021||£485 per week|
|15 May – 28 August 2021||£615 per week|
|28 August – 25 September||£545 per week|
|25 September – 6 November 2021||£485 per week|
|6 November – 18 December 2021||from £65 per night|
|Christmas week 2021 (flexible dates)||£450|
|New Year week 2021/22 (flexible dates)||£520|
Corncrake Availability Calendar
To make a new booking enquiry select the start and end dates from the calendar below and fill out the contact form that appears.
In peak season (April-October) bookings commence on a Saturday for 7 nights, check out is at 10AM. If you require any assistance please click the contact links, fill in the form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible with availability options.
- Free superfast WIFI broadband
- Sitting/dining room with an open fireplace suitable for logs and coal affording stunning views onto the beach, Isle Martin and Summer Isles
- Colour television with 20+ free-sat channels including BT Sport
- Sky Q TV
- DVD Player and CD Player/Radio
- Fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons – Cooker with double Oven & Grill, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher & Microwave.
- Utility room with Washing machine, Tumble Dryer, Iron & Board and Clothes airer.
- Smoke alarm and Fire extinguisher
- Child cots/Highchairs available on request
- Tourist information pack
- Hair Dryers
- All Bed Linen and Towels provided
- Outdoor Washing Line.
Private parking is available adjacent to Corncrake.
Heating and hot water is provided by an oil fired central heating system, the cost of which is included in the rental price. Fuel for the open fire may be purchased locally.
Electricity is included in the rental price.
Pets are permitted but only with prior permission and in all cases must be kept under control at all times.