Available to rent from 21st May 2022.
Architect designed luxury cottage with 2 en-suite bedrooms, 1 king size and 1 twin or super king, together with open plan kitchen diner and large sitting room with wood burning stove. Uninterrupted views to the Summer Isles. The Cottage is nearing completion and will be finished to a 5 star standard. The outside space will include a large patio to the front for enjoying the sites and sounds of Ardmair Bay.
|Dates||The Otters Cottage Up to 4 Persons|
|9th July 2022 – 1st October 2022||£1435 per week|
|1st October 2022 to 3rd December 2022||£1260 per week|
|3rd December to 4th March 2023||£980 per week|
|4th March 2023 to 29th April 2023||£1330 per week|
|29th April 2023 to 30th September||£1505 per week|
|Christmas and New Year 2022||£1435 per week, part weeks available|
The Otters Availability Calendar
To make a new booking enquiry select the start and end dates from the calendar below and fill out the contact form that appears. In peak season (April-October) bookings commence on a Saturday for 7 nights, check out is at 10AM. If you require any assistance please click the contact links, fill in the form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible with availability options.
Newly designed house in a traditional style which includes:
- Superfast fibre broadband
- Luxury equipped kitchen with quartz worktops, integrated appliances including dishwasher, double oven, coffee machine, 5 ring induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and separate wine fridge
- Large comfortable sitting room with wood burning stove
- 65 inch Sky Glass TV with Sky package including Sky Sports
- Separate utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking for 2 cars
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Underfloor heating downstairs and underfloor heating in both en-suite bathrooms
- Full height bedroom windows with stunning sea views
- Tv’s in bedrooms
- Twin room can be configured as a Superking room as required
- Solid oak staircase