Located in the middle of a working croft at Ardmair Bay. The Top House has spectacular views across open fields out to Isle Martin, Ben Mhor Coigach and the Summer Isles.
The house is located well back from the main road, offering a quiet relaxing break in this beautiful part of Scotland.
The Top House is well furnished and equipped to a high standard.
The house has three en-suite bedrooms sleeping up to seven persons.
*** Please note that you can now book Top House instantly on-line using your credit or debit card. Use the “Book Online” button below to check availability and thereafter you can book from there. N.B – Bookings using the on-line system must be SATURDAY to SATURDAY during high season and shorter stays of 3 nights or more during low season (excluding Christmas and New Year). For any booking queries please contact us.***
A twin bedroom is located on the ground floor with en-suite shower-room, wash hand basin and toilet.
A double bedroom is located on the first floor with an en-suite shower-room, wash hand basin and toilet.
A third bedroom is also located on the first floor and contains a double and single bed. This bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom, wash hand basin, toilet, bath and overhead shower. All bedrooms have stunning views.
On the ground floor of the property there is a large spacious dining and living room area with an open fireplace. Patio doors from this room allow for access to a paved area and the fenced garden. The ground floor also has a convenient utility room, separate WC, fully-equipped spacious kitchen.
The property also boasts a small sun lounge to the front of the house. A ramped path to the front of the property provides access for those with reduced mobility.
Self-catering accommodation rates for Top House start at £525 per week.
*** To check availability or to book Top House please click on “Book Online Below” and put your arrival and departure dates. Saturday to Saturday in high season. ***
Newly designed house in a traditional style which includes:
- Free superfast WIFI broadband
- Fully equipped kitchen with all mod cons, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, tumble dryer and washing machine
- Additional ground floor WC
- Large lounge/dining area with an open fire
- Colour television (with Sky TV including children’s channel BT Sport and Sky Plus facility)
- DVD and CD Player/Radio
- Smoke alarm and fire extinguisher
- Child cots/highchairs available on request
- Tourist information pack
- Garden and outdoor washing line & patio
- All bed linen and towels provided
- All windows are double glazed
- Patio area and fenced garden with garden furniture
- Hair dryer
- Private parking to rear of property
- Complimentary logs are provided for open fire
Heating and hot water is provided by an oil fired central heating system, the cost of which is included in the rental price. Coal or peat for the open fire is not provided but may be purchased locally.
Electricity is also included in the rental price.
Pets are permitted but only with prior permission and in all cases must be kept under control at all times.